We would like to inform that there is no embassy of Vietnam in Sao Tome and Principe.
How to get a visa for visiting Vietnam from Sao Tome and Principe?
- Get a visa on arrival with the visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. Visa on arrival does not require to travel to the embassy for submitting the visa application.
- Or apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Sao Tome and Principe such as Nigeria, Angola or Algeria.
In case you may need, here’s the address of the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Sao Tome and Principe such as Nigeria, Angola & Algeria:
Embassy of Vietnam in Nigeria
- Address: No 9 River Niger Street, Off Danube street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Telephone: (234-09)8703678; (234-09)8703679
- Hotline: +234.8.137086724
- Email: email@example.com
Embassy of Vietnam in Luanda, Angola
- Address: Via AL4, Lotes No. 4-5, Talatona-Luanda Sul, Luanda.
- P.O box: C.P. 1774
- Telephone: (+244) 222.010697.
- Fax: (+244) 222.010696
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Embassy of Vietnam in El Djazaïr, Algeria
- Address: 30, rue Chénoua, – Hydra – Alger (El Djazaïr) – Algérie
- Telephone : 00213 (0) 21 60 88 43, Fax : 00213 (0) 21 69 37 78
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday (Friday and Sunday are off days according to local customs). Morning: 8:00- 11:30 & Afternoon: 14:00- 16:30